Friday, April 6, 2012

iPad, iPhone, Touch Apps for Education

I posted a list of my apps a while back but on a different blog. It was internal to the Lower Yukon School District and inaccessible from the outside world. I apologize for the oversight and am posting them here now. I have to thank Bering Straits School's for their list (which overlaps or accounts for a large part of my list) as well as the Apple Professional Development team. While attending ASTE, for example, I mingled with techies from all over our great state and learned what works, what doesn't, and what is just plain fun!

Okay, here goes... First BSSD's list (thanks again Josh):

Kindergarten 


ShowMe (free)

Draw Free (free)

ABC Song ($0.99)




ABC-eater ($0.99)




 Websites with Multiple App Listings 



Now here are mine (I know I am lazy, but I didn't want to type them out):














No comments:

Post a Comment