Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Embedding Flash video in Notebook

This week in Mr. B's tech corner we will take a look at a few of my favorite places to find videos. After we find some good ones for class, I will take you through the steps of downloading them in an appropriate format. Once you have a few ready we will practice embedding them into two different presentations. I prefer Notebook, but I also love 
PowerPoint. 


If you haven't already picked a favorite Flash downloader, try Video Download Helper...

If you use it it is pretty straightforward: 

1.
Find a video. I suggest Teacher Tube...


2.
As the video plays, click on the drop-down next to the spinning icon.

3. 
Click download & save to desktop as an flv.


4. 
Once it is on your desktop, just drag & drop to your Notebook page!


Next time I will show you how to add a video to PowerPoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment